Université de Toulon
Bât. M - Campus La Garde
83041 TOULON CEDEX 9
Home page: http://langevin.univ-tln.fr
Date of birth : May 23, 1962
Place of birth : Toulon, France.
Nationality : French.
- Agrégation de mathématiques, 1989.
- Phd Mathematics and Computer-Sciences, university of Limoges, 1992.
- HDR university of Toulon, january 19, 1999.
- 2002 - --- Professor (Computer Sciences, university of Toulon)
- 1992 - 2002 Associate Professor (Computer Sciences Departement of USTV )
Mainly interested by the problems related to the theory of communication that have nice translations in terms of algebraic
words over finite rings. He has an expertise for C-programming numerical challenges. One of his last realizations deals with the computation of the
number of bent functions en dimension 8. He has papers in coding theory,
Gauss sums, finite rings, sequence designs, Boolean functions
and exponential sums.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- 2021, direction of the imath
- co-direction of the imath
- direction of the IAA team
- direction of the GRIM
- co-organization of the conference yacc
- Tao Feng , Zhejiang University, (2016)
- Daniel Katz, California State University, Northridge (2016)
- Jay Wood, Western Michigan University (2015)
- Faruk Gologlu, University of Tartu (2015)
- Daniel Katz (2014)
- Marcus Greferath (2011)
- Elif, Zulfukar Saygi (2011)
- Emrah CakCak (2009)
- Xiang-Dong Hou (2008)
- Gary McGuire (2007)
- Gregor Leander (2006)
- Hans Dobbertin (2005)
- Jay Wood (2000)
- Xiang-Dong Hou (1997)
- ITSC at Bochum (2006);
- Université Gaston Berger (2001);
- Université Gaston Berger (2000);
- CNRS, I3S (1998, 1999 )
- Wrigth State University (1997)
- Sergey Dyshko
- Patrick Lacharme
- Julien Bringer
- Elementary Arithmetics
- Unix and Shell
- Algorithms, Data Structures;
- Information theory;
- Discrete maths;
- Arithmetic and combinatorial designs;
- Graph theory.
22th February, 2022
26th june 2014